Bug - Not A Bug blackForestProgress not incremented correctly

My blackForestProgress preference is not being incremented correctly. At roughly halfway to unlocking the Market, blackForestProgress=2. Now I just unlocked the Market, and blackForestProgress=5.

I'm Actually Ed, and have had a blackbird for most of that exploration time. Apologies for the spotty data - I'll try and remember to research again next time I unlock, unless someone can reproduce before then.

Darzil

Developer
I guess some of these must have failed, then. Can someone get the html next time they are there ?

Code:
				if ( responseText.contains( "find a row of blackberry bushes so thick" ) )
				{
					Preferences.setInteger( "blackForestProgress", 1 );
				}
				else if ( responseText.contains( "find a cozy black cottage nestled deep" ) )
				{
					Preferences.setInteger( "blackForestProgress", 2 );
				}
				else if ( responseText.contains( "spot a mineshaft sunk deep into the black depths" ) )
				{
					Preferences.setInteger( "blackForestProgress", 3 );
				}
				else if ( responseText.contains( "find a church that would be picturesque if it wasn't so sinister" ) )
				{
					Preferences.setInteger( "blackForestProgress", 4 );
				}

Darzil

Developer
Or are you expecting that we were tracking the unspaded progress, rather than only those datapoints we can currently tell ?

Or are you expecting that we were tracking the unspaded progress, rather than only those datapoints we can currently tell ?
Yep, my apologies - based on the Wiki assertion that the Market opens at "24 points of progress," I assumed that this counter should count to 24.

Not a bug!