New Content Pulling Uncle B's from storage.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
February 26 - Mr. Store now lets you pull Uncle Bucks out of storage the way you can with Mr. Accessories.
I'll buy a Mr. A, split it unto Uncle B's, and ascend (tomorrow) so I can see the URLs for this. "The way you can with Mr. Accessories" is, if I recall, "pull exactly one at a time"; I don't think there is a "count" field. I bet that there IS one for the Uncle B pulling, though; I don't think I'd enjoy pulling all 10 of them one at a time so that I can combine them back into a Mr. A for the upcoming IOTM...

The Coinmaster Frame could do that automatically (prompt for quantity and do as many requests as needed). That frame is what needs to change in order to accommodate this trivial update.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Lovely. "Click here to pull one of your Uncle Bucks out of storage. You won't be able to equip them, but you'll be able to spend them in Mr. Store."

mrstore.php?action=pullunclebs&pwd

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 15516 adds a Button to the Coinmasters Frame to pull an Uncle Buck from storage. It also tells you how many Uncle Bucks you have in storage, and logs the action correctly in the session log.

I'm to tired to think about prompting for quantity and looping, for now.