Upcoming Downtime for Kolmafia.us

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
There will be upcoming downtime fairly soon as I move from our current VPS host at Linode to DigitalOcean.

Keep an eye on my Twitter for further updates.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
If needed, I will be happy to donate to the kolmafia.us fund. Let me know any way I can help. Best of luck.

(Also, what (did) you do? Need a job? Want to move to Seattle?)

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
I was a "Community Manager" for a video game fansite company for the last 6 years. The job title really doesn't cover everything I used to do.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
If you're reading this you're on the new server. More updates to follow.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Automatic builds are on hold until I have setup the build script on my local file server as the new VPS doesn't have a lot of memory to handle builds.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Daily builds are now building hourly again but SVN log on the build page will be incorrect for the meantime.

Bale

Minion
That was faster than I feared and the forum is running perfectly. I hope you get that last problem ironed out well, but honestly it is the least important thing so I am jumping up and down with excitement about how smoothly it went.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Auto builds should be made every time there's a new revision. Hopefully. We will see!

@fewyn Defniitely second the idea of a donate page for hosting costs. I would at least do a one time donation for how much use I have gotten out of KolMafia.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in the process of rewriting the entire builds page and maybe incorporating an RSS feed into it. Stay tuned.