Bug - Fixed Twin Peak NC Item Check Shouldn't Take Into Account Florist

bombar

Title say most of it, ran into an issue today on my Ed run, had the following:
item Plant (25%)
knob eye drops (15%)
friars food buff (30%)

Got the NC in twin peak and saw my 70% in the spoilers under the box was greater then 50% so attempted to perform the search. Much to my dismay it didn't work.

From the wiki it states:
Code:
The required +50% item drop does not count bonuses from Fairy-type familiars (or Clancy or the Eggman), familiar carriers, or from the Forest Friar's plants

Fluxxdog

It's getting to the point where anything that isn't equipment, effect, or skill needs to be excluded. Is there anything other than those 3 sources that contribute to the hotel?

bombar

Just throwing this as something the needs to be checked, will try at somepoint if I can set it up correct, but +item song from spooky?

Also, didn't have an extra +item plant in my current run so couldn't verify fix, sorry.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Not me. Sorry. When I get there I always want to use the +item for A-Boo Peak or somewhere else that I need as much as I can. There are enough better ways of getting that +25%.

Crowther

Not me. Sorry. When I get there I always want to use the +item for A-Boo Peak or somewhere else that I need as much as I can. There are enough better ways of getting that +25%.
Yup. Also, if someone planted flowers in the hopes of passing that test, we're a bit late on warning them. Sure we save them a wasted turn, but they already wasted the flower. You wouldn't plant them there just to increase drops from combat (I think).

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Doesn't seem to be working.
Code:
(need +50% item drop, have 65%)

Modtrace reveals mad looting skillz, powers of observatiogn, natural born scrabbler, thief among the honorable, and rutabeggar make 65%. No sources of food drop.