Universal Recovery 3.13
Universal Recovery Configuration 1.3
This script will change kolMafia's default healing functions to make the most of your available items in hardcore/ronin or make the most of your meat if you have access to the mall. That makes this a great restoration improvement for both ascenders and farmers.
Once installed, mafia will use this script to restore with. It does not require the user to ever call it explicitly. Just install it and forget it, assuming it will be there to take care of you. After installation, configuration only requires you to set the healing targets in mafia's HP/MP usage tab just as when you set up mafia's restoration settings.
- Distribution has migrated over to SVN. To install this script, with a current daily build, please copy/paste the following line into KoLmafia's CLI and press enter:
Code:svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/mafiarecovery/code/
- Then in the gCLI type:set recoveryScript = Universal_recoveryThis is character specific so you'll have to set recoveryScript for every character who uses the script. If you ever want to turn the script off again, use the gCLI command: set recoveryScript =
- To configure options from the relay browser, you are able to call up a user interface from a drop-down menu from the relay browser's top menu.
Options: This script will allow you to customize its healing in hardcore or ronin by making use of the user interface options from the relay browser's top menu or the equivalent options in KolMafia's HP/MP usage. When the mall is available it will anything and everything to heal. Anything not listed in the relay browser's user interface will be used whenever the script decides. The user can feel free to use either the relay browser's interface for recovery options or the mafia interface. They both work. However there are also several options for this script that are only accessible through the relay browser.
The script has two different healing modes, based on the character's access to the mall.
- Hardcore Mode: For hardcore before freeing the king or in normal core before breaking Ronin. This mode will treat inventory as if it was precious, always attempting to heal with the minimal items, never wasting any inventory since it is hard to replace.
- Mallcore Mode: For Casual Ascension, after breaking Ronin or in hardcore after freeing the King and gaining mall access. In this mode, Universal Recovery will do whatever is most profitable. It will use the method of recovery that costs the least meat. It will check current mall prices (once per session) and purchase the items that have the best healing for their value. It will even balance the cost of restoring 20MP to cast Cannelloni Cocoon vs the cost of a scroll of drastic healing (and other HP healing items) and use the cheapest method. It will not use any more expensive restoratives in your inventory, as it assumes they would be sold in your store since you can make more meat that way.
The script will obey mafia's preferences, so if you have it set to not purchase from the mall or NPC stores, then it will avoid that. Alternately, using the optional relay browser user interface, you can instruct the script to refrain from using the mall or NPC stores.
If this script cannot purchase from the mall, it will stay in hardcore mode.
Changelog in following post.