Page 231 of 234 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2337

Thread: Universal Recovery Script

You're going to have to help me out here. That wasn't sufficient information for me to find a bug. I couldn't find a place where I was matching on the wrong case in the code.

Anyway, it's just the way ash works that strings are case sensitive.

Hellno may have been calling UR manually for restoration, rather than using it as the mafia recovery script. Guessing here.

Hello! I'm new to using scripts in KoLMafia, and I'm trying to use this autorecovery script. However, every time I try to use it, it says "Did not fully restore HP for some reason". When I check the CLI, it says:

You need 4 more anti-anti-antidote to continue.
    Can't cure poison! OOoch! It burns in my veins!
    Purchasing some Knob Goblin superseltzers for use as a combat restorative.
    You need 2 more Knob Goblin superseltzer to continue.
    Did not fully restore HP for some reason.
    I'm not currently poisoned, and I don't need combat restoratives for the farming that I'm doing. What should I do to make this script work for me? I'm on a softcore run, and I'm not on a path.

Do you have any meat? I'm gonna guess that you cannot afford to purchase anti-anti-antidotes.

Edit: It knows you want them before of how your combat settings are. If you don't want antidotes, go to Aventure Tab -> Custom Combat subtab -> Right click in the open field with the icons -> Minimum poison level for antidote use -> No antidote use.

Of course I might be entirely wrong. Let me know.
    Last edited by Bale; 12-22-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Yes. I definitely have enough meat to buy superseltzers and antidotes.

Then I have no idea. My only remaining guesses would require you to be on a path.

Aha! Found it. I was digging through my preferences, and apparently my "buy items from the mall" setting was disabled. I re-enabled that, and now it works.

Thanks!

anti-anti-antidote is available from an NPC store for 30 - which is cheaper than you can get in the mall. Perhaps you should make sure that "buy items from NPC stores" is enabled.

super seltzer is from the mall (or adventuring) only, though.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
    R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.

I just got hit with the same issue. I don't know the limitations of the scripting interface, but is there any way to put a message in the logs suggesting end users check their combat or mall settings if the script is unable to purchase restoratives from the mall for combat purposes.

And on second thought... In my case I've got the script set to "purchase freely" mode via the relay browser, but I've disabled Mafia from auto-purchasing in general (a long time ago I did something stupid in the CLI and ended up buying way too many cherries from the mall or something by accident. Don't ask). Why isn't that setting respected when it comes to buying restoratives for combat restoratives? Or is this something else in Mafia firing as a side effect of this script?

See attached log for what I'm seeing in the CLI: shoptroll_recovery.txt What's triggering the healing is I'm attempting to cast Ode after breakfast has burned all my MP down, so I'm left with 6/1308 MP. Script is trying to restore enough to cast Ode.

EDIT: Upon further investigation... I have Mafia set to buy items from NPC stores (but no mall buy enabled). However, I don't have access to the dispensary as that's not something I've unlocked in this ascension.

EDIT 2: Is it possible this is related to the disabling of anrath1? I had a similar issue a couple days ago where it kept wanting to buy mountain stream soda and that account's store was also the one with the lowest mall price like today with the superseltzer...
    Last edited by shoptroll; 01-10-2017 at 12:48 AM.

EDIT 2: Is it possible this is related to the disabling of anrath1? I had a similar issue a couple days ago where it kept wanting to buy mountain stream soda and that account's store was also the one with the lowest mall price like today with the superseltzer...
    Originally Posted by shoptroll View Post
    Veracity recently added code to deal with disabled shops. That was r17622 on Jan 3, 2017.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.