Loathing Legion

Des80

I can turn the moondial into the Helicopter through the graphical CLI but when I try to fold it back into the moondial it doesnt work and in fact it wont let me fold it at all into anything while it is the helicopter. It seems like it only lets me fold once then stops letting me fold it into other things for some reason ? I dont know if this is the right spot to put this.

Des80

fold loathing legion helicopter
fold loathing legion necktie
fold loathing legion moondial

It works for the first time but until I manually switch it it wont fold into something else.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Do you already have a moondial in addition to the helicopter?? I'm pretty sure if you have the target item that mafia won't do anything to get another one.

Des80

No I do not I just have the 1 Loathing Legion Knife. I also dont have the item equipped it just wont do anything when I try to fold after folding it 1 time for some reason and was kid of wanting to work this into a script Im working on.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
After the first fold, does mafia think you have anything that you don't have? The easiest way to see it is to type "loathing legion" into Item Manager -> General to filter just on those items.

Des80

Ok yeah it was showing both of the items until I hit refresh then it showed only one and now its working perfectly. Is there anyway to update inventory through the Cli or through scripting at all just to be sure it is always showing what needs to be showing. Never mind that last question its refresh inventory thanks for the help.

Bale

Minion
Don't stop. We just found something interesting!

You're saying that when you do "fold helicopter" it shows both a helicopter and a necktie until you refresh inventory?

Des80

Yes then you can't fold it into anything else at all. I then did a refresh of the inventory and it works and only shows 1 item each time and I can fold it into anything so I don't know what was causing it to show 2 the first time I did it but I will test it tomorrow to see if it happens again. I have the newest SVN if that matters (Well I have 15378 but I will update tommorrow ).

Des80

Crowther I edited my post to state that I found that putting "refresh inventory" works as well. I agree though would be nice to figure out why it would do that.

Bale

Minion
I agree though would be nice to figure out why it would do that.

Get us a debug log of the problem. Hopefully you can reliably replicate it. If so, then like this:

1. CLI command: fold loathing helicopter
  2. Start Debug Log: Go to Help -> Start Debug Log
  3. CLI command: fold loathing necktie
  4. CLI command: fold loathing moondial
  5. Deactivate Debug Log: Go to Help -> Stop Debug Log

Then show us the debug log!

Last edited:

Des80

Yeah I closed out on mafia reopened it and tried to cause it to happen again and it worked perfectly so Im unable to duplicate the issue. I'll try again tommorrow and wondering if it wasnt a one time glitch / fluke.

Bale

Minion
I have mixed feelings about that. I'm happy it isn't an ongoing problem, but sad that it couldn't be identified.

Thanks for trying.