Feature Add eat/use link when getting bugged beanie in the cake-shaped arena

ereinion

So this is a kind of old thing, and with the new restrictions on the most played runs it may not be worth the time it'd take to implement, but I wondered if you please could add an "eat" link when the baby bugged bugbear gains a bugged beanie in the arena (there already is added an equip link to it). It would save me the extra trip to my equipment tab in order to change it into a bugged balaclava. The html for the page when I get it via mafia is:
HTML:
<html><head><title>The Kingdom of Loathing</title><script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-47556088-1', 'kingdomofloathing.com');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script><script language="Javascript" src="/basics.js"></script><link rel="stylesheet" href="/basics.1.css" /></head><frameset id=rootset cols="200,3*,*"><frame name=charpane src="charpane.php"></frame><frameset id=mainset rows="50,*"><frame name=menupane src="topmenu.php" scrolling=no></frame><frame name=mainpane src="main.php"></frame></frameset><frame name=chatpane src="chatlaunch.php"></frame></frameset><script src="/onfocus.1.js"></script></html>
The url to change it into a balaclava appears to be:
Code:
http://127.0.0.1:60080/inv_use.php?pwd=&which=2&whichitem=4575

I seem to remember seeing it mentioned once that it was better to get the html from vanilla kol, so if what I've posted above is no good, please let me know and I'll try to grab something more useful the next time I do it.