As requested, Blue Frosted Astral Cupcake/Blue snowcone

Once again, a between battle script has been requested. This time for using Blue Frosted Astral Cupcakes, and Blue Snowcones.
For + item drops only
wishes spoiler tags worked here too, but this effectively is one big spoiler sight.

Anyway, set this as your between battle script, and it will keep the 2 desired effects going as long as you have the items. Enjoy!

Attachments

• BlueAST_BlueSNOW.ash
    209 bytes · Views: 142

Umopepisdn

Here's a slightly modified version of this one to use green cupcakes (+MonsterLevel) and orange snowcones (+Stats):

Code:
void main()
{
   boolean x;

if( have_effect( $effect[the cupcake of wrath]) < 1)
   {
      x =  use(1, $item[green-frosted astral cupcake]);
   }
   if( have_effect( $effect[orange tongue]) < 1)
   {
      x = use(1, $item[orange snowcone]);
   }
}

Incidentally, I'm assigning the result of the 'use' to a variable here so that if the action fails, the parent script doesn't get interrupted.

-Umo

I also made a variation of this script. It is one to maximize meat drop. It will attempt to use red snowcones and pink cupcakes. If it doesn't work, its probably because you can't use multiples of these before the effect wares off.... but anyway here is the code just paste it to a .ash file.

Code:
void main()
{
if(have_effect($effect[Your Cupcake Senses Are Tingling]) < 1)
 {
 use(1, $item[pink-frosted astral cupcake]);
 }
if(have_effect($effect[red Tongue]) < 1)
 {
 use(1, $item[red snowcone]);
 }
}

-Trucker

red snowcones and pink cupcakes script was posted before this one. I'm not sure where it went. The thread starting script was written because someone saw it and sent me a PM requesting it.

Both of your scripts deserve better than being posted as plain text. I hope you will consider uploading them as a file.

Nightmist

[quote author=Umopepisdn link=topic=209.msg1433#msg1433 date=1152466757]
Incidentally, I'm assigning the result of the 'use' to a variable here so that if the action fails, the parent script doesn't get interrupted.
[/quote]

Amusing way to bypass the stop on error and it also saves having to check for every single type of snowcone//cupcake effect since they dont "stack" (As in snowcone on snowcone) although slightly server-annoying when you end up constantly attempting to use a snowcone you cant use due to another snowcone effect >>.

Then again neither of the scripts have a "Any kind of snowcone//cupcake effect" check so XD.

I have attached a script which checks for each of the snowcone and cupcake effects and also if you have atleast 1 of the defined snowcone and cupcake. (You can define the snowcone and cupcake in my script. I have deliberately left out telling you what snowcone//cupcake does what... Because I can...)

Oh its also untested... (As usual)

Tirian

[quote author=Umopepisdn link=topic=209.msg1433#msg1433 date=1152466757]
[/quote]

I prefer the construct "if (!foo()){}" myself, because it gives you easy flexibility to throw in an error message. But it's all good.

I think i'll just leave mine alone as text as nightmist uploaded something similar (and better) already in this thread. And thanks for the encouagment