Feature - Rejected Warning for not wearing pants, when on the moxie guild unlock quest

PeKaJe

If you're not wearing pants when you encounter "Now's Your Pants! I Mean... Your Chance!", you'll have to go another 6 adventures to complete the quest. Apparently, some people do the quest first thing in an ascension, and sometimes forget to put on the old sweatpants (or some more useful ones). I figured that would be a useful relay warning, so implemented it with the attached patch and tested it this ascension.

Attachments

• nopants_backalley.patch
    2.9 KB · Views: 55

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
There are probably lots of little things that could get warnings added, but I don't really want to have lots of warnings like this coded in (which is a different approach from what kolproxy takes toward this type of thing).

Maybe a user script could be set up to add arbitrary warnings, somehow. I'm not quite sure how it would work, since a single script would be checking for multiple conditions most of the time.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I actually started along this path with an adventure.php override, but then I gave up because it was too much investment for too little reward.