Bug Combat during automated adventuring at the Barrel Full of Barrels breaks automation

Theraze

This is a bit odd, but if you're adventuring at the Barrel Full of Barrels using the gCLI or a script, and you run into a combat, it will decide that the rest of the barrels are done and do not need to be smashed. Repeatedly trying to adventure there will continue to say that there aren't any barrels remaining.

This can be fixed by viewing the barrels again... my usual way to do that run "text barrel.php; adventure * barrels" but before using text, I would actually view the barrels in the relay browser to solve this. The barrelLayout and lastBarrelSmashed preferences look the same before and after the relay/text loading of barrel.php, so I'm not sure what besides an internal mafia flag might be being set wrong here.

I've tried to get as much information on this as I can, but unfortunately it only happens when I randomly run into a monster, and any day that I decide to run a debug log, the monsters hide. Like they can sense it...

If there is anything else I can gather to help debug this, please let me know. Thanks!

Theraze

Ha! Finally got debug log, and hopefully it will help.

Commands done:
debug on
adventure barrels (combat with mimic)
adventure barrels (All booze collected)
text barrel.php
adventure barrels (combat with mimic)
text barrel.php
adventure barrels (another booze)
debug off

Attachments

• DEBUG_20150207.txt
    115.3 KB · Views: 37

Theraze

In the meantime, if you have this issue, just add server hits. I suggest adding this to your afterAdventure script for now.
Code:
	if (my_location() == $location[The Barrel Full of Barrels]) visit_url("barrel.php");