Bug - Fixed Not recognizing Pantsgiving +fullness (sometimes)

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I am mostly HC, so I do not use my Pantsgiving much, except for some aftercore farming. When adventuring with them equipped, I occasionally get the +1 fullness without issue. Sometimes, however, my extra fullness if not recognized.

Mafia reports Full: 15/15, I cannot eat from the item manager or CLI. However, I do indeed have an extra fullness, and can eat a 1 fullness food from the relay browser. Mafia then reports Full: 16/15.

This does not happen consistently, but does definitely happen occasionally. It just happened now (again). Debug log attached. Sorry for the lack of more information. This is hard to spade as it only sometimes happens, and I can only get it once or twice a day.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20150202.txt
    42.5 KB · Views: 27

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
My first thought from that debug log is that you are copying bounty monsters, so "acquire a bounty item:" shows up but KoLAdventure.lastVisitedLocation() is null, and the error from that prevents further page parsing.

Darzil

Developer
r15332 should fix that NPE, which occurred when you got a bounty item drop whilst last adventuring location was null. Not entirely sure why that would have been that case though, which null locations have bounties?

Edit - sounds possible, Lost.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
If you get a Null Pointer Exception halfway through parsing the fight results, which aborts everything that is supposed to happen after that point, it's not surprising that you'd notice the absence of the skipped processing. What IS surprising is that you didnt notice the many other things which were skipped. :)

Since the particular bug you ran in to occurred only when hunting bounties, I'm not surprised it hasn't been noticed before; I haven't done that in years. I am curious, though, about where you were hunting, since it didn't seem to have set the location name.

Edit: lost is smart.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Thanks for the debug rundown. For the record, my aftercore script visits the BHH, and if there is a bounty with less than 8 items required, I take it, then fax in the monster, then fight it, arrow it, and copy it. Then I fight it again and again with black box and putty copies.