Feature - Implemented PVU Link for Secret Government Lab

ckb

Minion
Staff member
To adventure in the Secret Government Lab on Conspiracy Island, you must equip the Personal Ventilation Unit. It would be great if Mafia could insert an [equip] link when you do not have it equipped, probably with [acc1] [acc2] [acc3].

Trying to adventure here without it yields this:

HTML:
<body>
<centeR><table  width=95%  cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td style="color: white;" align=center bgcolor=blue><b>Adventure Results:</b></td></tr><tr><td style="padding: 5px; border: 1px solid blue;"><center><table><tr><td>You can't go in there without wearing a Personal Ventilation Unit.  Who knows what would happen if you breathed the air in there.<p><center><a href=place.php?whichplace=airport_spooky>Go Back to Conspiracy Island</a></center><center><center></center><!--skipagainmenu--></center></td></tr></table></center></td></tr><tr><td height=4></td></tr></table></centeR></body>

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Bumping this because the Secret Government Lab is now Ed-centric. Thanks.

Bale

Minion
Since you use ChIT, you'll find a link to equip a PVU in the Quest section of the Ouftfit Switcher. It would be best linked where you suggest, but it is still pretty convenient for ChIT users.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I always just equip the PVU when I first get it (at which time, it comes with the desired use links) - and in Ed, I do a whole mess of adventures in the Lab on day 1 to get all the Ka I'll need for consumables and upgrades that day, and then never go back on later days, since I just get my Ka while doing the quests I'd been ignoring.

But, everybody is not me, so, for people who actually see the "you must equip the PVU" page, I agree that having the [acc1][acc2][acc3] use links is exactly the kind of thing we would do. I'll look in to it when I get back in to Ed runs, by and by, if nobody else does it first.