Feature - Rejected very overdue library book Tracking

Bale

Minion
It is only possible to get 1 very overdue library book each ascension. It gives good stats so I try to get one when I'm going through the Ground Floor of the Castle. Even at +150 ML the mainstat gain is less than what I get from that book.

It would make my runs a little bit easier if Mafia kept track of this in a preference to reset on ascension. Hopefully that should be simple to implement?

For bonus points you could report this in choice adventure 673, though I would put choice preference switching into my before battle script and just go with the flow.

Bale

Minion
I'd like to bump this.

The Ground floor of the Castle is darn boring. It is exactly 10 turns regardless of my decisions. At most I want to auto olfact the Renaissance Giant which my combat script (or KoLmafia's default combat automation) easily handles. Unfortunately I cannot just automate 10 turns there because I want to get that book. My preAdventureScript cannot determine the value for that choice adventure without knowing if I've gotten it this ascension. I suppose I could simply test for its presence, but then I couldn't put auto-using the book into my postAdventureScript. Okay, there are work-arounds, but this would be really nice. Repetitive simple options like this are the reason I like to use KoLmafia.

Right now I've got the following block in my preAdventureScript for setting choice adventures...
Code:
	case $location[The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor)]:
		if(have_skill($skill[Garbage Nova]) || $strings[Bugbear Invasion, Actually Ed the Undying] contains my_path())
			friendlyset(1026,3,"I don't need no stinkin' electric boning knife.");
		else if(item_amount($item[electric boning knife]) > 0)
			friendlyset(1026,3,"Got electric boning knife.");
		else 
			friendlyset(1026,2,"Need electric boning knife.");
		return;

I could just autoadventure for 10 turns (possibly with an autoOlfaction set for "monster Renaissance Giant") if I could also add...
Code:
		if(get_property("lastLibraryBookObtained").to_int() != my_ascensions())
			friendlyset(673,1,"I want to return a very overdue library book.");
		else
			friendlyset(673,3,"Already got the overdue book back to return to the library.");

Yeah, I'm giving all this detail because I know the friendly devs here more frequently implement requests when there's a clear and present application. Please?

Taking the book choice after you've already done it once doesn't take an adventure (e.g choice 1 has the same effect as choice 3). Unless you wanted to get the Trash Wrapped buff after getting the book (which I doubt you want to do) there's nothing to really be gained from tracking it.

Bale

Minion
Taking the book choice after you've already done it once doesn't take an adventure .

I did not know that. Thank you so much!!

I'll just reject this request now since darkcodelagsniper's information has dramatically reduced my interest. Bumping the thread really did help me a lot even if not in the way I expected.