Removing Script Bar

Sines

Trying to give the new graphical top-bar a try in the relay browser, but I have something from Mafia blocking my view there. It's a small drop-down window that says -run script-, and only has two scripts in it (one of which is named WOSSMAN which I don't have in Mafia at all) next to a button that says [re], which I think reloads the contents of the script dropdown, though it doesn't bring any of the other scripts up.

I'd just like to get ride of it to free up some more room on my top bar, as it just obscures things I try to put up there. I've checked preferences and can't seem to find any way to turn it off. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
There is no way to remove the [re] link, which reloads the whole topmenu.

In the /relay folder, there is relay_WOSSMAN.ash, which came with zlib (which likely came with another script). I'm not sure if getting rid of that script gets rid of the dropdown...

Sines

The [re] link is fairly ignorable. It's just the dropdown that causes issues. Cutting the two offending files out of the relay folder got rid of the drop down, and now I know how to put scripts in the relay browser if I ever want to, so thanks!

Bale

Minion
Why not just make the iconic top bar taller so that you have more space for icons? You can have as many rows as you want. Then you'll be able to work around the relay script menu. Though I guess if you have no use for relay scripts, good riddance to them.