Daycount

Is there any way to read the current daycount of a run from a session log or write the value into one if it's not already logged somewhere?
I searched through some of my logs and could't find any value that looks being the daycount.

As I would like to parse my session logs based on the day of the current ascension it would be really helpful to have this value somewhere.

Bale

Minion
Well... my solution to the problem would be to add a line to my loginScript:

Code:
print("Current Ascension is #" + (my_ascensions( ) + 1) + " and daycount is: "+my_daycount());

Theraze

Or you could use the Ascension Log Visualizer to parse your logs and tell you how your days are going. Hmm, looks like I'm getting about 60k meat profit on a Standard HC run. Meh.

Well... my solution to the problem would be to add a line to my loginScript:

Code:
print("Current Ascension is #" + (my_ascensions( ) + 1) + " and daycount is: "+my_daycount());

That sounds like quite an easy solution. Will try that for sure, thanks.

Or you could use the Ascension Log Visualizer to parse your logs and tell you how your days are going. Hmm, looks like I'm getting about 60k meat profit on a Standard HC run. Meh.

Never heard of this tool before, but will surely use it for some of my needs in the future.
What it really doesn't do very well is parsing information about things I did aside from adventuring.

I'm currently trying to parse the session logs regarding the chateau potions, broken down by day, class and type of run (SC/HC/...) and things like the potions don't seem to be included in parsed logs as they're not acquired by adventuring.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Never heard of this tool before, but will surely use it for some of my needs in the future.
What it really doesn't do very well is parsing information about things I did aside from adventuring.

If you're going to use the Ascension Log Visualizer I should warn you that the official release is many years out of date so don't use that. ungawa has created an updated version you can download from HERE.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Does wrldwzrd89's version have ungawa's updates?

wrldwzrd's version is ungawa's updates. In the GD thread you were the one who posted a link to ugawa's updates and then wrldwzrd89 responded by saying he'd set up a github repository for it.

I was hoping that one of them would continue to work on it, but at least it is better than the really old version that predated it.