Unrecognizable item in Mafia 12.8 Session Results?

doihaveto

Today I was using mafia to farm the castle with the Scratch N' Sniff sword (stopping to replace the UPC stickers when they fell off), a 45 Lb. Lep (with a Mayflower Bouquet equipped), Zombo's skullcap, bounty hunting pants, and 3 ascots, and when I took a good look at the Adventures pane, under Session results, one of the first items said "(unknown item -1)(3)".
What could this item be? o_O

doihaveto

Sorry, first post and was not sure how the posting system worked (as Yahoo! Answers is different than this). Can someone move this to the appropriate place? Thanks. :)

dangerpin

Looking through your session logs searching for the work "unknown" might give you a better idea of when and where it happened. The fact that we are 42 changes into version 12.9 and you are using 12.8 makes it pretty hard to guess.

If I had to venture a complete guess I had to do with new IOTM summoning, putty use or consumption of some underwater items.

doihaveto

>Didn't get the Libram of Love Songs
>Didn't get the putty
>Didn't adventure underwater when this happened.

Oop. I know what happened.
I had temporary blindness from the night before. Didn't want to waste a supercock drink; I only needed 6 Advs to get to max via rollover adventures.

CLI text: you acquire... something (unknown item -1)