some help

pandaboi

ok firstly how do i change my mafia's max drunkeness? cos it says 15/15 is max but on KoL my max is 20; i can still run adventures at 19 drunkeness but mafia says im too drunk for it. so how do i change it?

secondly, i dont know how to use the semi-rare counter thing. can someone guide me through it? i downloaded the checkcounter script but am unsure of what to type when the 2 input boxes prompt me.

thank you!

Darzil

Developer
On max drunkenness, all I can think is that Mafia hasn't seen your skills page for some reason. Try visiting and see if Mafia recovers. Either that or you are using a (very) old version.

Crowther

secondly, i dont know how to use the semi-rare counter thing. can someone guide me through it? i downloaded the checkcounter script but am unsure of what to type when the 2 input boxes prompt me.
You don't run it directly. Read the to use section more carefully. Once you set counterScript, mafia will call the script when a counter is about to expire.

Bale

Minion
i downloaded the checkcounter script but am unsure of what to type when the 2 input boxes prompt me.

RTFM. In the script manager (where I presume you got the script) you'll find a red box with the instructions.

vRaoKwF.png

If that isn't helpful enough, the script has a thread HERE.

pandaboi

ok thanks will try. another question : how do i use mafia to keep equipping my sugar shield? everytime it breaks i have to re-equip it. i have around 40+ in my inventory though

pandaboi

Adventure Tab -> Choice Advs subtab -> Item sub-subtab -> Breakable Equipment ->

kJeP8Fo.png

wow thanks!

btw how do u get so much +item? i only know how to get meat.. i have 2mil meat now and am trying to increase my +items. thanks again

Bale

Minion
btw how do u get so much +item? i only know how to get meat.. i have 2mil meat now and am trying to increase my +items. thanks again

Basically, like THIS. It helps that I have a lot of things. I've got most things on that list and a few things that aren't on the list like Human-Penguin Hybrid (+25%) from my DNA Kit, a Rutabegger (+25%) from the Florist Friar, and a Spice Ghost (+20%) Pasta Thrall.

Last edited: