Re: Icy Peak script (again)

Grug the Just

Rather than start a new post, I'll tack my Icy Peak request onto this one.

Okay, firstly, I know nothing of scripting. Keep that in mind.

Here's what I'd like.

Put on farming outfit.
Drink 4 Fuzzbumps.
Eat 3 Knob Sausage Chow mein.
Adventure at Icy Peak.
Put on rollover outfit.
Drink Fuzzbump.
Send 6, 7, 8 meat to Testudinata.

That's about it in a nutshell.

I hate to sound snippy... But lately the lists of what a user wants a script to do is almost exactly what the script should look like...

Code:
outfit farming
drink 4 fuzzbump
eat 3 knob sausage chow mein
adventure * icy peak
outfit rollover
drink 1 fuzzbump
send 6 meat to testudinata
send 7 meat to testudinata
send 8 meat to testudinata

Copy this and paste it into notepad/wordpad/whatever you have for a text editor. Save it in Mafia's script directory (found wherever you store the mafia jar/exe/whatever) and there you go.

It does assume that you farming outfit is named farming, and that your rollover outfit is named rollover. Also, it assumes that you do not need to wait for the Testudinata buffs to actually arrive (in other words, you do not need them until after the following rollover.)

macman104

Re: Another request, was: Re: Icy Peak script (again)

[quote author=Alexander Daychilde link=topic=202.msg1005#msg1005 date=1149833937]My goal here is to try and keep everyone friendly and happy. :D
[/quote]Daychilde, all I have to do is look at your avy to smile. Something about that face is so happy, and makes me giggle. Who is it (please don't say you, otherwise, I'm gonna feel like a total ass)?

I honestly am quite surprised at this forum. No-one has been flamed to death for mithpelleng half of their post. I'm actually very happy to see it because I am the 1 letter off king.

[quote author=Alexander Daychilde link=topic=202.msg1005#msg1005 date=1149833937]Disclaimer: Please don't take it personally, I'm not fussing at you -- rather, expressing my opinion on how I'd like to see the culture of the forum develop. Feedback is most welcome (if this sparks a discussion, I can always split it off and move it to Forum Discussion).
[/quote]

No... No... I did deserve a bit of fussing at. I did go a little overboard. It is a personal pet peeve of mine. (And for the record, I have avoiding answering some posts just to keep things friendly. I just didn't do a good enough job on this one.)

If Grug the Just still stops by, I apologize. I have no excuse.

Grug the Just

If Grug the Just still stops by, I apologize. I have no excuse.

Hey man, no problem. Though I'm not familiar enough to make assumtions about you from other posts, I don't think that your post warranted an apology. I appreciate the respect though. Thank you.