Crimbot botting

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I ran hundreds of turns manually yesterday, trying (successfully) to farm rare schematics and sell them for Big Bucks before the price dropped, and it was extremely laggy and time consuming. Today, using Ezandora's script, I did more of the same and it was completely painless.

It is a lovely script.

SaucySam

I also wrote a script for this, if you don't mind me posting it:
http://pastebin.com/DiESCamE

1. Make sure that you have already used those schematics and can create that crimbot.
  2. Go to http://pastebin.com/DiESCamE
  3. Click on "download" but BEWARE! Your browser may try to save this as a text file. You want to save it ending with the .ash extention. Even though the default name ends in .ash, you have to edit it in order for your browser to not add a .txt at the end. This is the trickiest step so if you screw up and save it as crimbo_2014_factory.ash.txt, make sure you fix that. If it ends in .txt nothing after this will work!
  4. Save it to mafia's /scripts directory. (If you don't know how to find /scripts, click HERE for instructions.)
  5. Open mafia's scripts menu. You'll find "Scripts" on the menu bar at the top of the mafia mafia window.
  6. If you downloaded the script before starting mafia you'll see it on the menu, if it isn't there, choose "Refresh menu" from the "Scripts" menu.
  7. Click on the script you just downloaded.
  8. The script will pop-up a box asking you how many turns to automate.
  9. The script will automate that many turns. It is smart enough to compute the optimal bot with the schematics you know. Let it!
  10. When it is done it will pop-up a box asking you if you want to turn in items for credits. Click on yes.

Thank you both!

Theraze

I realized it when it happened. I'd seen the "every day is Crimbo" value in the script as the change from 2.0 to 2.0.1 and wondered about it. When it happened... well, my eyes bled. But they bled with Crimbo joy.