New Content - Implemented Crimbo Town 2014

Darzil

Developer
Robot configuration options:
My base chassis is the Music Box Box, which is unfortunately broken. Activating it its current -BOOP- state will deliver Spooky Damage to our foes.
My base chassis is the Chewing Unit, which will -BEEP- helpfully dispense Meat during fights.
My base chassis is the Low-Light Operations Frame, with which I can -BLEEP- distract your foes and prevent them from attacking us.
My base chassis is the Smile-O-Matic, which will slightly increase your stat gains in -BOOP- combat.

My arm is the T8-ZR Pacification Delivery System, with which -BEEP- I can briefly stun our enemies while restoring some of your MP.
My arm is the 4.077 Field Medic Syringe, with which I will restore your health at the end of -BOOP- fights.
My arm is the Frostronic Hypercoil, with -BLEEP- which I can deal Cold Damage to our enemies.
My arm is -BEEP- equipped with a STAL-1 UltraFist, which I will use to pummel our foes.

Finally, I am equipped with a pair of Lambada-Class Dancing Legs, with which I -BLEEP- can increase the rate at which you find items by approximately 20%.
Finally, I move via T-NMN Tank Treads, with -BOOP- which I can also overrun our enemies, weakening them.
Finally, my propulsion is -BLEEP- provided by a V-TOP Frictionless Monocycle Wheel, which allows me to scout ahead for you, increasing your combat initiative by approximately 30%.
Finally, I am mobilized by an X-1 Hover Rocket, which both -BEEP- keeps me from stepping in puddles and allows me to deal Hot Damage to our enemies.

They are changed via a link in character pane to http://127.0.0.1:60080/main.php?action=minicrimbot, which brings up choice 1025. Option 1 cycles through chassis, 2 cycles through arms, 3 cycles through legs, 4 randomizes, and 6 leaves. You can walk away from the choice. It takes you back to the choice after any option, so we can read it from that.

Edit - Stats seems to be +3 stats, MP regen is based on weight. I guess the only things we'd normally track in mafia are the now clear (3 stats, 20% items, 30% init), so not too bad to add.

Last edited:
December 22 advent item:

Looking at item #7852...
Unknown item found: tiny plastic semi-autonomous drill unit (7852, 950927256)
--------------------
7852 tiny plastic semi-autonomous drill unit 950927256 crimbo14tp2.gif accessory t 0
tiny plastic semi-autonomous drill unit 10 none
tiny plastic semi-autonomous drill unit Mysticality: +1
--------------------

Last edited:
December 23 advent item:

Unknown item found: tiny plastic ambulatory robo-minecart (7853, 539877392)
--------------------
7853 tiny plastic ambulatory robo-minecart 539877392 crimbo14tp3.gif accessory t 0
tiny plastic ambulatory robo-minecart 0 none
tiny plastic ambulatory robo-minecart Moxie: +1
--------------------
You acquire an item: tiny plastic ambulatory robo-minecart

Dec 24 advent item:

Unknown item found: tiny plastic Crimbot (7854, 549465277)
--------------------
7854 tiny plastic Crimbot 549465277 crimbo14tp4.gif accessory t 0
tiny plastic Crimbot 0 none
tiny plastic Crimbot Monster Level: +1
--------------------
You acquire an item: tiny plastic Crimbot

Final advent item (Dec 25):

Unknown item found: tiny plastic Crimbomega (7855, 754436042)
--------------------
7855 tiny plastic Crimbomega 754436042 jarbo_garbo.gif accessory t 0
tiny plastic Crimbomega 0 none
tiny plastic Crimbomega Muscle: +1, Mysticality: +1, Moxie: +1
--------------------
You acquire an item: tiny plastic Crimbomega

Theraze

Thought this would already have been added, but it doesn't appear to be there in r15096.
Code:
Looking at item #8018...
Unknown item found: red and green rain stick (8018, 121053600)
--------------------
8018 red and green rain stick 121053600 rainstick.gif none 0
red and green rain stick Effect: "Peaceful, Easy Feeling", Effect Duration: 30
--------------------
--------------------
1790 Peaceful, Easy Feeling rainstick.gif a76e9fb8c669087668ce2f0c8db8620b use 1 red and green rain stick
Peaceful, Easy Feeling Monster Level: -10
--------------------

Theraze

Funny. Oh well, it happens. :) Would have posted it yesterday, but I didn't restart mafia enough times to notice it.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Stats seems to be +3 stats, MP regen is based on weight. I guess the only things we'd normally track in mafia are the now clear (3 stats, 20% items, 30% init), so not too bad to add.
Is this still pending? Anything else from this event that we need to support before we close this thread?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I'd like to close this. To repeat: is it only modifiers granted by your Mini-Crimbot that remain for this? Or is that done?

Bale

Minion
I can find no trace of Mini-Crimbot modifiers having been added. The only relevant commits are r15074 and r15133 where you added the Mini-Crimbot and its arena parameters.

I think that once Mini-Crimbot mods are added this thread should be done. Of course to do it properly it would need the same treatment as the Crimbo Shrub to find out if it gives stat gains. item drops and/or initiative bonus. At least the crown/bjorn will be simple.