Bug - Fixed SVN Error when updating from GIT

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
My login file has
Code:
if ( get_property( "last_github_update" ).to_int() != gameday_to_int() ) {
	   cli_execute( "svn delete Ezandora-Guide-branches-Release" );
	   cli_execute( "svn checkout https://github.com/Ezandora/Guide/branches/Release/" );
	   set_property( "last_github_update", gameday_to_int() );
}

Sometimes, when it runs I get the following output:

Code:
Uninstalling project...
relay\relay_Guide.ash => DELETED
relay\relay_Guide.js => DELETED
Project uninstalled.
Starting Checkout...
Validating repo...
Repo validated.
C:\Users\xyzzy\Dropbox\dist\svn\Ezandora-Guide-branches-Release
C:\Users\xyzzy\Dropbox\dist\svn\Ezandora-Guide-branches-Release\relay
C:\Users\xyzzy\Dropbox\dist\svn\Ezandora-Guide-branches-Release\relay\relay_Guide.ash
C:\Users\xyzzy\Dropbox\dist\svn\Ezandora-Guide-branches-Release\relay\relay_Guide.js
svn: E155032: The pristine text with checksum '$sha1$cde6196f214e145c8cd378490b433d52b8fcfb29' was found in the DB but not on disk
SVN ERROR during checkout operation. Aborting...
Done.
Requests complete.

Immediately after this failure, I can invoke the Script Manager, delete Guide, refresh the Script manager listing and reinstall Guide and it works.

I have no idea why this is occurring but am posting in case there is a difference between the gCLI commands and what happens with Script Manager.

Perhaps relevant - I run multiple characters with the auto update from SVN set for them all. But only one character has the above in the login script. I think today character #1 triggered the daily update. I shut down mafia and than ran #2 (which has the login code) to get the above.

Given the issues with git and SVN clients this is also a candidate for Won't Fix :)

xKiv

How does a work copy get corrupted during a fresh checkout????

Does svn delete actually remove all the files and svn metafiles from mafia's svn directory?
Does svnkit cache some (incorrect) metadata even for deleted work copies?
Does github actually occasionally send corrupt svn checkouts?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
How does a work copy get corrupted during a fresh checkout????

Does svn delete actually remove all the files and svn metafiles from mafia's svn directory?
Does svnkit cache some (incorrect) metadata even for deleted work copies?
Does github actually occasionally send corrupt svn checkouts?

I don't know :)

When it happened yesterday Guide was updated by character #1 and then #2 got the error with the forced delete and install. Today there was no update and the forced delete and install worked.