Nightmist - Cobb's Knob (ASH)

Nightmist

Note: Just read the forum standards (Note number 4 about separate scripts), moved from a reply to its own topic.

Code:
void Quest_Knob_HaremOutfit()
{
 if( item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin harem veil]) < 1)
 {
 add_item_condition( 1, $item[Knob Goblin harem veil]);
 }
 if( item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin harem pants]) < 1)
 {
 add_item_condition( 1, $item[Knob Goblin harem pants]);
 }
 if( item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin perfume]) < 1)
 {
 add_item_condition( 1, $item[Knob Goblin perfume]);
 }
 while( item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin perfume]) < 1 || item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin harem pants]) < 1 || item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin harem veil]) < 1)
 {
 adventure( 1, $location[Harem]);
 }
}

void Quest_Knob()
{
 equip( $item[Knob Goblin harem veil]);
 equip( $item[Knob Goblin harem pants]);
 use( 1, $item[Knob Goblin perfume]);
 adventure( 1, $location[The King's Chamber]);
}

void main()
{
 council();
 if( item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin perfume]) < 1 || item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin harem pants]) < 1 || item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin harem veil]) < 1)
 {
 Quest_Knob_HaremOutfit();
 }
 if( item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin perfume]) >= 1 && item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin harem pants]) >= 1 && item_amount( $item[Knob Goblin harem veil]) >= 1)
 {
 Quest_Knob();
 }
 council();
}

macman104

In your code, if you have the while statement checking the item amounts (which I prefer to the conditions), do you need the conditions adds in there as well?

cjswimmer

I did the sme thing in my script to work around a Mafia bug that was causing me to stop adventuring before my conditions were met and move on to the next script statement. It seems 6.9 has a more severe bug in the harem that doesn't just exit the loop but stops adventuring altogether and terminates the script.

Nightmist

Actually I intended those conditionals because when mafia hits a choice adventure and one of the outcomes provides one of the conditional items, it auto uses that choice rather then the pre-chosen one in the settings and since the harem does infact have choice adventures that give items I put the conditionals in there.

macman104

[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=23.msg100#msg100 date=1143786407]
Actually I intended those conditionals because when mafia hits a choice adventure and one of the outcomes provides one of the conditional items, it auto uses that choice rather then the pre-chosen one in the settings and since the harem does infact have choice adventures that give items I put the conditionals in there.
[/quote]Well, you could also ya'know set the options to complete the outfit. And that sorta deals with your reason for usin the conditions.

Nightmist

Indeed, just noticed that now that you mentioned it... I need thicker glasses apparently >>

Ill just leave it there for lazy//forgetful people that dont usually go into the settings >>.

Edit: Actually does that complete outfit also get perfume?