Is there any way to skip counters while autoadventuring?

ereinion

Is there any way to skip counters while autoadventuring, such as those you get when using a tiny bottle of absinthe? Once I am done with farming lucre in the area I want to move on to somewhere else, but doing that autoadventuring stops on the next counter for the area.

Ideally I'd just want to remove the counter, and I made a small function which I think does so:
Code:
void fix_counters() {
    matcher m;

m = create_matcher("(:Wormwood.*?tinybottle.gif)", get_property("relayCounters"));
    set_property("relayCounters", replace_all(m, ""));
}
However, it seems that the counter is set up again after the next adventure I do while absinthe-minded. Either that, or I have done something wrong in the above function :D).

Alternately, I looked if there was some setting I could set which would make mafia ignore the counters, but judging from what I found after some searching of the forums (kolmafia.us/showthread.php?14564-Do-I-have-to-stop-for-semi-rares), it seems that this isn't an option either.

I suppose I could just shrug the absinthe-minded effect after resetting the counters, but I wondered if there is some other approach to solving this problem which I am missing.

Bale

Minion
Create a counterScript which returns true and you will never again stop for a counter.

Code:
boolean main(string name, int remain) {
   if(name == "Wormwood")
      return true;
   return false;
}

To set a counter script, use the command set counterScript = nameOfCounterScript

replace nameOfCounterScript with the actual name of the counter script.

Last edited: