Rollover adventure maximizer question

Magus_Prime

I wasn't sure whether this should count as a feature request or not so I decided to ask the question here.

I was lucky enough to find a Sasq™ watch in The Deep Dark Jungle today and it's the only object I can think of that grants a buff on rollover if it is equipped.

It also grants +6 rollover but the maximizer chose another +6 rollover adventure item when maximizing for adv.

This leads me to two questions:

1. Should/could the maximizer be made aware of the fact that an item grants a desirable buff if equipped during rollover and incorporate that into the calculation?

2. If I want to explicitly tell the maximizer to equip the Sasq™ watch how can I do that given that it has "™" in the name?

Thank you.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I don't know how rollover effects should be tracked, but I don't see it being feasible to include in maximizer calculations.

I would expect "+equip sasq" watch to work to force it to be used. You could also use +0.1 pvp fights to coincidentally favor this item over another item that also gives 6 adventures, even if you don't care about the fights.

Bale

Minion
You can use the fuzzy matching recommended by lost, but if you care, the proper name for the item is Sasq™ watch