Feature Processing indicators

xKiv

On several occasions, I have realized that I think mafia isn't doing anything, but it actually is. For example:
- when running bcc's snapshot, there's a long delay at the start when it doesn't print anything, but mafia is green
- most scripts don't have any indication that they are DONE
- some multistep commands will (did? this might have recently changed ...) indicate each step by gray status, but would switch to green between steps

I could check queue emptyness with an echo 1, or something like that, but that's not elegant (and doesn't tell me *what* is running).

I imagine it could be useful to have several (little?) status indicators somewhere (botom of left pane, near the refresh button?), for some (or all, or more) of the following activities mafia can be busy with:
- running a command/script from the CLI or other part of mafia GUI (would indicate "busy" if any issued command would go to queue instead of being immediately executed)
- running a relay script (or anything else that doesn't prevent CLI commands from getting immediately executed)
- networking (may even make sense to separately indicate connections to KOL, relay browser, and others) - mostly as confirmation of "slow internet"

roippi

Developer
It's an interesting thought. Lot of work, though.

I think we should fix some ASH scripts not turning the sidepane gray, no?