How do I click on Lady Spookyraven in a script?

ArlonCarol

I assume I'd use the visit_url function but i'm not sure how to find what page to visit exactly since i'm not currently on the quest.

Any help would be great.

thanks

(sorry if this is a dumb question or has already been explained somewhere but either the forum search system is terrible or i'm just being an idiot but either way i'm really frustrated so i just asked here.)

Bale

Minion
It's not a dumb question since there no way to deduce it. I just dug it out of the code of bumcheekascend for you. She has a different URL on each floor.

Code:
visit_url("place.php?whichplace=manor1&action=manor1_ladys");
visit_url("place.php?whichplace=manor2&action=manor2_ladys");
visit_url("place.php?whichplace=manor3&action=manor3_ladys");

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The easiest way is to look at your session log.

place.php?whichplace=manor1&action=manor1_ladys
You acquire an item: ghost of a necklace

place.php?whichplace=manor2&action=manor2_ladys
[122] The Haunted Ballroom
Encounter: Having a Ball in the Ballroom

place.php?whichplace=manor3&action=manor3_ladys
You acquire an item: dusty poppet
You acquire an item: rickety rocking horse
You acquire an item: antique jack-in-the-box

place.php?whichplace=manor3&action=manor3_ladys
You acquire an item: ghost formula

So, it is manor1_ladys if you are visiting her on floor 1 of the manor, manor2_ladys if you are visiting her on floor 2 of the manor, manor3_ladys if you are visiting her on floor 3 of the manor.

If KoLmafia doesn't have special knowledge about what to log for a particular place that you visit, it logs the URL. Which is exactly what you needed, in this case. :)

Bale

Minion
I stand corrected. There is an easy way to discover it. Thanks, Veracity. I'll try to remember that the next time. :)

ArlonCarol

ah sweet, thanks guys.

i tried just stealing some stuff from bumcheekascend and EoD's SC ascension scripts and extracting them for certain quests but it all ties in with other parts of the script so I decided to just try making some from scratch as practice but it's turning out to be way more complex to do simple quests than i thought it would be.

this one isn't necessarily particularly complex but there's a bunch of things (like visitpage) that i didn't realize would be involved

(i'm a total noob at scripting and coding in general if that wasn't apparent)

anyway.. thanks for the help! i'll use the session log to check it next time