Brown password from Summoning Chamber

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I've spent 118 turns, so far, in the Battlefield. No joy in getting the demon name. There's always tomorrow. ;)

There are those of you who have managed to get this demon name. We have support elsewhere to notice colored password text and log it, and it would be nice to get the brown text from this one, too.

Do any of you happen to have saved a DEBUG log from summoning him? If not, I will (eventually) capture it myself - and will be able to test it the next day after I summon the demon a second time. But if one of you has a DEBUG log, I can enter the code to capture the text and then test it myself on my first summoning.

Thanks.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It only took 249 turns in the Battlefield, but I now have my demon name. And I am a Sauceress whose Muscle and Moxie are WAY higher than her Mysticality. Time to get back to actually doing quests and stuff. :)

Darzil

Developer
Congrats. I only took 42 adventures there this ascension to fail. Might manage to delevel myself and try again, we'll see, or maybe I'll try in run again.

The real question is did Mafia record it successfully?

Bale

Minion
Code:
[1584] Battlefield (No Uniform)
Encounter: Where Have All The Drunkards Gone?
Demon name: Dercatchak

128 adventures and a lot of deleveling.

Darzil

Developer
Got it ! Only 195 adventures for me (42 in my last softcore run, last in casual run targeting it directly).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Thanks!

Revision 14505 adds detection of the brown password. I am very close to L11 (those 249 turns in the Battlefield slowed me down a lot) and will test it early tomorrow.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Got the brown password today and KoLmafia logged it correctly.
I think Speakeasy support is finally done.