MMG Martingale script

asturia

Minion
The best i've come up with so far is a single bet version of my betting scheme. Just by removing the other 4 bets and setting the wins required to 1. works for me so far, but i don't know how to loop it to only bet again for the lost bets. Hehe. Still says betting five times when it only bets one too.

Thanks for the script Halfvoid.
Working fine for me.

halfvoid

heh. no problem. screwed me over in the end just as the MMG has that tendency to do. went from the 8 mil that i made with it, down to zero as i pushed it.

halfvoid

trying to rework it so it does the full betting scheme, including the loop which only bets again for losses on multiple bets. just need to find the way to highlight ASH syntax in Notepad++

halfvoid

updated halfvoidian betting scheme.

with the help of mredge73 i've gotten it to run a single set of 5 bets that only bet again for the higher amount for each one that loses. now if I could ask, how do i make it so the user can input the number of times they want the entire run of bets to repeat?

Attachments

• hvMMGbet2.ash
    2.1 KB · Views: 35

halfvoid

final

okay. now you can set the number of betting runs you want to do with my scheme.

edit the value of howmany on line 49 to the number of runs you want it to do. (default of 10)

thanks to zargon for the original code, and mredge37 for showing me how to alter it to my scheme.

Attachments

• hvMMGbet3.ash
    2.2 KB · Views: 43

halfvoid

is there a way to build in a way for the script to automatically dump meat beyond a certain range into the closet, to prevent huge losses?

halfvoid

here's my attempt at getting that to work.

keep getting an error

Unknown variable 'int' (hvMMGbet4.ash, line 63)

Attachments

• hvMMGbet4.ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 28

dj_d

Change "int closetafter" to "closetafter". You already declared it, so you don't need to specify that it's an "int" again.

dj_d

FYI, you can run scripts even when you're not connected (which will at least tell you if there are syntax errors). For example, from the Scripts menu.

halfvoid

got another error saying illegal amount of parameters, got 1 expected 2 for line 64. all i did was delete the int before tocloset.

halfvoid

got it to work. used the CLI execute command instead of the ash script.

now you can set a variable at the top of the script to automatically dump winnings over a certain amount to the closet.

Attachments

• hvMMGbet5.ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 91

Joshseow

Sorry for the bump, but is it possible to have the first and second loss result in a bet 3x greater than the original bet, followed by 2x greater
Eg.
Bet 1000 meat - lose
Bet 3000 meat - lose
Bet 9000 meat - lose
Bet 18000 meat - lose
Bet 36000 meat - etcetcetc...

Is it possible? Thanks for your time =)

codster62

Holy Crap! Thanks alot for this script. I started with 10 million and now I am at 60 million mostly because of this script! I let it run. Sorry most people haven't been as fortunate. Also, would it make to many entries into their server if I set the wait time to about 3? I didn't want to wait 10 seconds, lol. During the day bets go quick. Anyway, thanks for the script zarquon, and I hope to see several more of your scripts. And by the way, could you please message me on here, I need help with something in private. ;)

Story

Holy Crap! Thanks alot for this script. I started with 10 million and now I am at 60 million mostly because of this script! I let it run. Sorry most people haven't been as fortunate. Also, would it make to many entries into their server if I set the wait time to about 3? I didn't want to wait 10 seconds, lol. During the day bets go quick. Anyway, thanks for the script zarquon, and I hope to see several more of your scripts. And by the way, could you please message me on here, I need help with something in private. ;)

I've had terrible luck with this script, to the tune of being down by several million. I've tried tweaking it several different ways, but I always end up with "you cannot bet more than you have".

Those of you who are having good luck with it, what is the amount of meat you're keeping on hand, to play with? And what amounts are you using in your "betting chain"?

I'd really like for this to work, but I'm a relative newbie to KOL, and a real newbie to mafia, so I don't have that much saved up yet.

Any input would be really appreciated.

Thanks!