What happened to the spellcheck?

Maybe it was under used...

But I thought that was a great part of this forum. Something that I wished was on every forum I visited.

Is it coming back?

Am I the only one who cares?

[quote author=Presto Ragu link=topic=187.msg933#msg933 date=1149000339]
Am I the only one who cares?
[/quote]
Nope, I would love for it to come back too. I used it every time I posted before it dissappeared.

Woah!

Sorry to hear about the problems.

Please, no rush on the spellcheck. I thought it was a descision, not an "event."

Do what you have to do.

spell checking problems

I try to always run spell check when posting because I am the king of typos. I just ran spell check on a post with the word "run" in it, and spell check wanted to replace the "un" part with "UN".

spell checking this post does not generate the error.

In another error spell check found a word that did not exist in the post, and wanted to place a fixed version of the word over the first few words of the post.

Re: spell checking problems

It's not a real major problem, but just seemed like something had gotten messed up server side in the code. If the code isn't modifyable, then that obviously isn't the case.

Re: spell checking problems

Hmmm, well I certainly hope sleep is higher up on your priorities than this spell check issue. I too have been sleep deprived, but until I figure out a way to sleep while upright and not fall down I will remain deprived.