Automatically upgrading Sneaky Pete's bike?

Razorsoup

I am trying to be super lazy in my Sneaky Pete ascensions and trying to find a way to automatically upgrade my motorcycle. I have figured out how to get my betweenBattleScript to tell me that an upgrade is available but can't figure out how to get it to just go ahead and upgrade. Clicking the motorcycle in the relay browser seems to lead to "main.php?action=motorcycle" which is actually choice adventure #859. I can set the choiceAdventure properties for this and the six different upgrade choices and the relay browser seems to then show the choices I picked as the defaults but I can't figure out how to get KoLmafia to follow those choices from an ash script. Is there a way to do so or will I have to figure out a way to do it with a few visit_url commands to step through the choice tree?

zekaonar

I struggled with this too...

You can't go straight to the choice adventure, usually something triggers it. For example, twitch turnins of hooch is:

Code:
visit_url("place.php?whichplace=twitch&action=twitch_shoerepair"); 
visit_url("choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=973&option=2");

Using a grimstone mask to go to the big bad wolf:

Code:
visit_url("inv_use.php?pwd&which=3&whichitem=7061");
visit_url("choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=829&option=2&choiceform2=The+wolf");

Razorsoup

I struggled with this too...

You can't go straight to the choice adventure, usually something triggers it. For example, twitch turnins of hooch is:

Code:
visit_url("place.php?whichplace=twitch&action=twitch_shoerepair"); 
visit_url("choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=973&option=2");

Using a grimstone mask to go to the big bad wolf:

Code:
visit_url("inv_use.php?pwd&which=3&whichitem=7061");
visit_url("choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=829&option=2&choiceform2=The+wolf");

I think I've got it working. I did end up having to use visit_url to just step through the choices but it seems to work.