Support for other location/daily/conditional buffs?

LordAo

I absolutely love the fact that I can click to use the friars, the pool, the hot tub, nuns, et cetera. I find that I'm often skipping the great buffs available from Mother Under the Sea. I've managed to use a lot more of my dailies thanks to Mafia and Bale's OCD Inventory script, but it gets really hard to keep up with everything that's usable daily. If I had the tiniest bit of coding skill, I'd write a script on my own, but reading code makes my eyes hurt, and that is a part of my job. Since I Vent Rage Gland when I try to code and forget a semicolon, I was wondering if anyone was/is/might be working on adding more items to Breakfast.

Cheers,

Theraze

Actually, Daily Deeds were recently updated so that you could add whatever you wanted yourself. General additions are therefore much less likely since the Daily Deeds are now self-modifiable to run whatever...

Fluxxdog

True, but mafia doesn't have any current built-in support of Mom Sea Monkee. There is a FReq for basic support. No way to tell if you can get to her save for server hits that can fail.

Darzil

Developer
True, but mafia doesn't have any current built-in support of Mom Sea Monkee. There is a FReq for basic support. No way to tell if you can get to her save for server hits that can fail.
Well, until I added it last week, anyway, now you can check that the Sea Monkees quest is complete.

LordAo

In r14303 you can just add the standard Mom daily deed to your selected deeds.
I tried using the Mom feature and it said I can only visit Mom once per day. That's great, but I hadn't visited her, yet. Does it swap out the current hat to allow for breathing underwater?
Right now I type

/equip hat aer
/go mom
(click on what I want)
/equip hat <name of last hat>

Is the daily deed checking for ability to breathe underwater?