Feature - Implemented Fortunate Resolve

Bale

Minion
The effect Fortunate Resolve currently has no modifiers listed in Mafia. It only gives small bonuses, but it would be helpful if the maximizer was aware of them since I do have it available.

Currently known to give +5% Item Drop, +5% Meat Drop, +5 Spell Damage and +10% Initiative.

ungawa

Seems spading for fortunate resolve was not completely accurate:
From /challenge, while discussing Fortunate Resolve:
[11:21] greycat: I should have asked my spade before using one. Then I at least could have confirmed three of them.
[11:31] digitrev: He had an item drop bonus of 145%, a Meat drop bonus of 110%, an Initiative bonus of 150, and a monster level bonus of 0! And they all lived happily ever after.
[11:32] digitrev: He had an item drop bonus of 155%, a Meat drop bonus of 120%, an Initiative bonus of 160, and a monster level bonus of 0! And they all lived happily ever after.
[11:32] digitrev: So 10, 10, and 10

Edit: hmm, looking at the kolspading thread in more detail, it was pretty definitively +5% meat at the time of spading. Do we trust the spade?
Edit: beanbat meat spading results today are consistent with +10% meat from fortunate resolve and inconsistent with +5% meat.

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Fist of the Mummy as Ed with 1 buffed mys, 0 spell%, and 40 +spell damage from Gift of the Priest does 40 damage with or without Fortunate Resolve. The cap on the skill is 50 spell damage.