Counter images

jasonharper

Developer
As of revision 6653, counters are visible in the relay browser as if they were effects, and you'll be able to specify a custom title and/or image with manually added counters:
counters add number [title] [filename.gif]
Images must be located within images.kingdomofloathing.com/itemimages/.

With this power comes great responsibility - the responsibility to pick the perfect image for your counters! I've attached a file that might help - an 18-page PDF with all 2826 currently known images in that directory. There are lots of interesting possibilities here, for example there's a complete set of letter tiles from Dvorak's Revenge (tilea.gif..tilez.gif).

All images that are known to be used by an effect are struck through in the file - you may want to avoid using them, to avoid confusion with actual effects (especially in compact mode). On the other hand, the watch.gif image used by default for manually-added counters turns out to be used by an obscure effect I'd never heard of before, so whatever.

Many Bandwidths died to bring you this information.

Attachments

• itemimages.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 205

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Excellent. Combining this with antimarty's greasemonkey script, I can probably find out what causes mafia to fairly frequently lose track of the current turn count, since two sets of counters that should match up will be in front of me.