Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: charsheet.php - Group Skills by Character Class

I love this little script. It looks like someone's been updating it because my version sorts the pvp skills, including the most recent. But it's not showing Communism!

Can anyone point me to how to tweak it for myself until the person updates it?

I'll add that right now. Thanks for reminding me.

As for how to tweak it... Like any other svn script look in the svn directory, make your change there, then use "svn sync" to propagate the working copy to active.

Edit: I'll commit the fix to sourceForge once it is working again. (Stupid sourceForge!)
    Edit2: Committed the change to sourceForge.
    Last edited by Bale; 12-25-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Any chance this could separate AWOL class skills by type? For some reason mine's showing Beanslinger (my current class) in its own folder, but my Cow Puncher and Snake Oiler skills are in the undifferentiated mass of "Class Independent".

Thank you for reporting that. I've fixed it now.

This path was weird since the path has three classes instead of only one. It bumped the current class to the top of the list, just as with other Avatar Paths, but then it didn't know what to do with the other strange class skills it was seeing.

Nice! Thanks, it looks good over here.

Since I'm no good at updating scripts (but I'm getting better at it) - this needs a category for the Source skills.

Yep. I just ascended into the new path earlier today.

Does anyone know yet if the Source skills are permable or available in aftercore? That would make a difference in how I handle the content.

I wanted to be able to see the skills on the profiles of others the same way this script shows mine so i modified it a bit.

Here it is if anyone else wants it.
    Attached Files

Thanks in part to theo1001's work in the previous post I have added the showplayer relay override to this script. Yeah, it's been most of a year since that post, but I just didn't get around to looking at it for a really long time.

If you downloaded theo1001's showplayer.ash it will be over-written when you update this script, but the update will provide a notable improvement in functionality so don't fret about that. (If you have a showplayer relay that does something else, then I recommend saving it elsewhere and merging it with mine. Please let me know what it does! I'm curious.)

From now on when I categorize a new skill on your charsheet you'll see that automatically changed on other people's permed skill lists also.
    Last edited by Bale; 03-27-2017 at 09:55 PM.