Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: charsheet.php - Group Skills by Character Class

Developer

Default charsheet.php - Group Skills by Character Class

I got tired of the skill list on the character sheet being a big jumbled mess so I wrote this override script to sort them by character class.

To ensure the latest version from SVN, please copy/paste the following line into KoLmafia's CLI:
    Code:
    svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/relay-charsheet/code/

Last edited by Bale; 10-18-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Rinn, I really love this one. Thanks!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

I had trouble using this script on my machine. I suspect because I have some perm skills I can't use right now because I'm in hardcore. Mostly the changes are to merge in the unusable skills into the main list (graying them out and striking them through) and fixing the little parsing but with that extra table lines. Well, and a tick for the non-permed skills so they line up better (most of my skills these days are HP'd).
    Attached Files

Developer

Ah, I don't usually do hardcore so I never checked if that would have worked.

I added one more tiny tweak -- the character image is now a link to your public charsheet. There's not an easy way to get there otherwise, so I've found it quite helpful.
    Attached Files
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Developer

In some cases mafia would try and load the charsheet when you opened the relay browser, and this would cause an error if you were in a combat. So I added an error check to prevent the error.
    Attached Files

A really lovely tiny addition, thanks.

Developer

The page source seemed to change last night so here's a fix. I also added subheadings to separate the class independent skills a bit more.
    Attached Files

I noticed the problem but didn't have the time to report it.
    Thanks for fixing it.

Developer

I spent some time playing around with this; I think I've "future-proofed" it (as far as new classes go). Not all of the changes from Rinn's last post made it in, since I didn't see it until I was about to post this.
    Attached Files