WTF Relay script collection

Magus_Prime

Something in your latest update isn't working properly for me with the override for The General Store. I get the stock store. Others, like the The Hidden Tavern, are working as expected.

Any ideas?

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Something in your latest update isn't working properly for me with the override for The General Store. I get the stock store. Others, like the The Hidden Tavern, are working as expected.

Stupid regex. Now fixed.
Also updated page function call per Bale's suggestion.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Bale - what do your shop scripts do? I would be interested in incorporating any good ideas.

Bale

Minion
I've already show both of them in this thread.

My shop.shore override for the Shore Gift Shop highlights the item your telescope tells you is needed for the tower. It also indicates the UV-resistant compass and dinghy plans if they are needed. The highlighting needs some changing to play nice with your recent changes to shopWTF.

I prefer my shop.starchart override which prevents me from wasting starcharts by clicking the wrong button during an ascension and calculates which star weapons I am able to make in addition to my necessary star hat and star key.

You're welcome to use them "as is" or modify them as you see fit.

Bale

Minion
Problem with your recent update.

Missing return value (clan_viplounge.ash, line 141)

Pretty obvious what the mistake was.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
(script stuff) You're welcome to use them "as is" or modify them as you see fit.

Thanks. I might modify the behavior of the quest item button removal to also include items that are not quest items, but are needed for ascension.
Is there a list of all the stores and shops somewhere? It would be helpful to have an idea of all the places that hit store.php and shop.php.

ckb

Minion
Staff member

This is a partial list. Or at least, it is a pretty complete list of stores, but not a complete list of things that use store.php and shop.php.

It does not include:
Star chart
Winter garden
Freshwater Fishbonery
Other stuff I have not thought of...

Cool12309

This is a partial list. Or at least, it is a pretty complete list of stores, but not a complete list of things that use store.php and shop.php.

It does not include:
Star chart
Winter garden
Freshwater Fishbonery
Other stuff I have not thought of...

sugar sheet

Magus_Prime

I'm still getting the stock shop for The General Store, The Shore, and The Degrassi Knoll Bakery and Hardware Store. This is with r14787. I uninstalled and reinstalled from SVN just to make sure that everything was in place. I get the override for the dungeon vending machine and Winter Gardening.

They all worked prior to the update from a few days ago.

I've been tight on time to devote to KoL this week but if I have some time in the next day or so I'll dig into this some more and try to figure out what's going on.

Last edited:

ckb

Minion
Staff member
@Magus: I do not know why this would not be working for you. Check your relay folder and make sure you do not have any other shop or store scripts. Also, are other stores working?

Lastly, know that the Shore shop is weird because it is originally called from choice.php, so it will not override by default.

Magus_Prime

My suspicion is that it's a conflict between Bale's overrides and yours. I won't have a chance to really dig into it until this weekend.

Bale

Minion
That seems unlikely. The only one of those locations I have an override for is the Shore Gift Shop.

Bale

Minion
It makes it non-functional, but I'm not sure about obsolete.

I really like the new skills interface, but it would be nice if skillsWTF colored skills green if I have them as an active buff. I like that feature. It might have a few other features to add also, but I wouldn't like to loose the current interface completely.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
It makes it non-functional, but I'm not sure about obsolete.

This. I have spent a good 5 minutes with the new interface, and I still like mine way better. I am pretty sure SkillsWTF, when fixed, will make the KOL revamp obsolete.
Expect a quick hack to fix this soon, then maybe some re-thinking about how to build on the new interface.

Bale

Minion
then maybe some re-thinking about how to build on the new interface.

The new interface is prettier than yours, but yours has some features I really like also, so I hope for a hybrid of the two. Good luck with that!

At the very least, your layout would be improved by those awesome mouse-over skill descriptions. I love that!

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I made a pretty basic proof-of-concept override that basically just auto-expanded the effect descriptions, as per some clannies' request.

http://i.imgur.com/8JlG9jw.png

The main issue I see with any scripts on skillz.php is that you'll end up having to support all (or just force users to use one) of the layouts, not unlike what CHIT ran into pretty quickly.