WTF Relay script collection

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Because commit does not automatically add new (unversioned) files?

No, that would make more sense. I just failed to copy some of the images I created. Then I correctly committed those, and the rest were left behind and sad.

Born Identities

This has been popping up on occasion in the CLI:

Multiple matches for "Spookyraven library key"; using "[7302]Spookyraven library key". (inventorywtf.ash, line 130) Clarify by using one of:
"[1764]Spookyraven library key"
"[7302]Spookyraven library key"
Multiple matches for "Staff of Ed"; using "[7961]Staff of Ed". (inventorywtf.ash, line 130) Clarify by using one of:
"[2325]Staff of Ed"
"[7961]Staff of Ed"

Last edited:

taltamir

This has been popping up on occasion in the CLI:

Multiple matches for "Spookyraven library key"; using "[7302]Spookyraven library key". (inventorywtf.ash, line 130) Clarify by using one of:
"[1764]Spookyraven library key"
"[7302]Spookyraven library key"
Multiple matches for "Staff of Ed"; using "[7961]Staff of Ed". (inventorywtf.ash, line 130) Clarify by using one of:
"[2325]Staff of Ed"
"[7961]Staff of Ed"
similarly, also this one has been popping up:
Multiple matches for "Staff of Fats"; using "[7964]Staff of Fats". (inventorywtf.ash, line 130) Clarify by using one of:
"[2268]Staff of Fats"
"[7964]Staff of Fats"

ckb

Minion
Staff member
This is some weird parsing of the Modifiers text. I'll look into it.
Also to do: add a [spend] link to the Rubees

taltamir

I noticed an issue with WTF Shop script

If I go the daily dungeon vending machine with a Boris's Key (#1) already owned then it will (correctly) not show the buy button for it.
The next two keys in order are Jarlsberg's key (#2) and then Sneaky Pete's key (#3), both correctly show a buy button
If I click the buy button for the Sneaky Pete's key then it will correctly buy it, but it will remove the buy button for Jarlsberg's key while keeping the buy button for sneaky pete's key.

I have not actually tried to click the remaining buy button to see if it actually buys the wrong key now. (leaving you with two sneaky pete and zero jarlsberg). It is fairly easy to workaround, just leave the shop and come back, so not the biggest of bugs. But a rather weird one.

For a more visual representation. walk in with key, see:
Boris's Key (1)
Jarlsberg's Key (0) [BUY]
Sneaky Pete's Key (0) [BUY]

Buy:
Boris's Key (1)
Sneaky Pete's Key (0) [BUY] <- Click here

Result:
Boris's Key (1)
Jarlsberg's Key (0)
Sneaky Pete's Key (1) [BUY]

Expected result:
Boris's Key (1)
Sneaky Pete's Key (1)

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I updated the regex to be more specific and I think this should fix you problem. Lightly tested.

fredg1

inventoryWTF seems to have some problems today, am I the only one experiencing this? (most equipment items and potions have no information, no apparent correlation with the few ones that still have it; consumables seems unaffected)

fredg1

was at 19145 when everything was fine... so i guess there's been a new variable or something, added on the items' properties, that f** up what the script reads

fredg1

At least I'm glad to learn that it wasn't because of A) bale's OCD Inventory, B) the new items or C) the simple fact I logged in through kingdomofloathing.com to buy a Mr. Accessory (that one wasn't really likely, but it can't know for sure...)

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Looks like the items that have descriptions are items that have variable modifiers (e.g. Hairpiece on Fire with smithsness-dependent MP).