Bug - Fixed IsleWar flyers in aftercore

Magus_Prime

It seems that the property for starting the IsleWar flyers quest remains set after the war is finished if the quest is not completed. I noticed this because SmartStasis tries is consistently trying to flyer monsters in aftercore.

I've reported this in the SmartStasis thread as well.

Related question: I know I've seen commands to dump preference and flag information in the gCLI but my search fu has failed me in this case. If someone would point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Darzil

Developer
I quess SmartStasis based on flyeredML < 10000 when you have the flyer?

I guess we could just set flyeredML to 10000 when the war is over ?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I could see some script seeing flyeredML >= 10000 and the quest isn't done, so trying to turn it in, after the war is over. Since the lower value is correct, I don't think mafia should change anything here.

Related question: I know I've seen commands to dump preference and flag information in the gCLI but my search fu has failed me in this case. If someone would point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.
You probably want the prefref alias.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I could see some script seeing flyeredML >= 10000 and the quest isn't done, so trying to turn it in, after the war is over. Since the lower value is correct, I don't think mafia should change anything here.
I agree. flyeredML is the total amount of flyering you accomplished. If I fail to finish it before finishing the war, the amount I DID accomplish is (slightly) interesting to me.

Obviously, "flyerML < 10000" is not the correct check for "should I do more flyering?" If a script attempts to use flyers after the war is done, I consider that to be a bug in the script.

I would rate this report as "Not a (KoLmafia) Bug".

Darzil

Developer
Fair comment. I will do that, and put a quest check fix in for everywhere we currently only check for flyeredML <10000 if we have the item !