Question about resting to restore HP

ungawa

I just accidentally spent 7 turns resting in a SC AoSP run when I clicked on my health in the relay browser character pane, didn't have enough mp to cast "Shake it off", and apparently "rest at your campground" was checked in my restore options. I have unchecked resting, so I'm not worried about it happening again, but I still have a couple questions just to be sure.

I can't imagine how I would have accidentally checked the "rest at your campground" any time recently, so I would guess it's been on for a while. I'm curious why I haven't run into this before during other runs when mafia has aborted automation when it couldn't restore health. I'm not sure why it wouldn't rest to heal in those cases if the box was checked but it did in this case.

Also, the mafia CLI showed all of those rests occurring on turn 406, but then my next adventure was turn 413. Did mafia think I had free rests? Does mafia have a warning that you're going to spend adventures resting that didn't fire in this case due to confusion about free rests?