Bug - Fixed Rusty Screwdriver incorrectly removed

Theraze

I was updating an old script today and discovered that while mafia considers the two untinker pages the same, KoL itself does not. Specifically, until you take the quest, you visit place.php?whichplace=forestvillage&action=fv_untinker_quest as your page. After the quest has been accepted, you will visit place.php?whichplace=forestvillage&action=fv_untinker instead (no _quest at the end of the action). Visiting fv_untinker_quest does NOT count as completing the quest, but mafia still subtracts the rusty screwdriver from your inventory if you have it.

Sorry, this isn't worded as well as I'd like, but hopefully it's clear enough to get the basic point across. :)

Darzil

Developer
r13991 may fix this (untested).

Looks like the location used to include screwquest, rather than quest.

Theraze

Based on how I'm reading, it looks like that won't fix the problem. The issue is that while visiting the 'start quest' page used to complete the quest back in the screwquest days, it no longer completes the quest anymore. I believe this will take moving the
Code:
location.contains("quest")
check down below the start quest bit, but before the
Code:
( KoLConstants.inventory.contains( UntinkerRequest.SCREWDRIVER )
check to remove the screwdriver and complete the quest. Since it doesn't remove the screwdriver or complete the quest...