Feature Daily Special cost

Theraze

> ash autosell_price(daily_special())

Returned: 0
The especially salty dog is currently 3 meat from the micromicrobrewery. The item manager knows that, but I don't believe there's currently a way through scripts to see that price. Since the item manager has the price, I know that it should be available somehow, but...

This is the second item recently where there isn't an autosell price so EatDrink skips it. If I could make it actually consider those items without needing to hardcode all of the exceptions or waste server hits manually parsing the 0 autosell price items, that would be great. Especially since it would probably be 6-12 server hits per execution, since it would have the 6 hits for the initial effective prices, plus another 6 if you're overdrinking as well. Would be nice not to throw those out there. If possible. :)

Bale

Minion
Wait, I'm not sure how this is a bug.

Especially salty dog cannot be discarded. This is all correct:

Code:
> ash $item[especially salty dog].autosell_price()

> ash $item[especially salty dog]

Returned: especially salty dog
plural => especially salty dogs
descid => 241520013
image => rocks.gif
smallimage => rocks.gif
levelreq => 4
quality => good
adventures => 9-13
muscle => 32-50
mysticality => 32-50
moxie => 32-50
fullness => 0
inebriety => 4
spleen => 0
minhp => 0
maxhp => 0
minmp => 0
maxmp => 0
dailyusesleft => 0
notes =>
quest => false
gift => false
tradeable => true
discardable => false
combat => false
reusable => false
usable => false
multi => false
fancy => false
candy => false
seller => none
buyer => none
name_length => 20

Bale

Minion
Oh, wait. I think I see what you're asking. You don't want to know the autosell price. You want to know the npc_price(). Is that correct?

Theraze

> npc_price especially salty dog

Sure. If that works. What I've just committed to SVN is this:
Code:
         if (it.inebriety > 0) price = to_int(excise(visit_url("cafe.php?cafeid=2"), daily_special().to_string()+" (","Meat"));
         else price = to_int(excise(visit_url("cafe.php?cafeid=1"), daily_special().to_string()+" (","Meat"));

Of course, I'd rather do it without server hits, but if there's no other option to keep it robust and supporting new items...