Bug - Not A Bug Dungeoneer's Association has a new NAME!

Bale

Minion
Ah, [DungeonFAQ - Level 1]! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.
Ah, [DungeonFAQ - Level 2]! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.
Ah, [DungeonFAQ - Level 3]! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.

Apparently the brackets are part of the name. Yes, the dungeon is currently open. (My charpane claims level 1 is called "The Thornyflats," but the Florist Friar disagrees.)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I refuse to match that in mafia. I consider it a KoL bug. That name is the same as it has been since I checked a while back, mentioned somewhere in one of the other threads.

Bale

Minion
Ah. Found the thread. Is it really a KoL bug, just because we don't like the name?

Well, I'll try to program a work-around for ChIT.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
There is no way Jick would consider a location name with [] in it aesthetically pleasing. It also wouldn't surprise me if trying to change the location to those names causes issues similar to The "Fun" House.

Theraze

Eh, the brackets match both sides. Looks pleasing enough to me. Why wouldn't it necessarily look pleasing to Jick? And it has the additional amusement of causing difficulty in coding for people who aren't KoL proper, which sometimes drives decisions... :)