Feature Account for Clan Rumpus Gear for PvP Fight & Adventure tracking

digitrev

So I noticed that modtrace fights and modtrace adv do not account for your clan rumpus room setup. I was wondering if it would be possible to have it account for this.

Theraze

Does anything actually track your clan modifiers currently? Should it really, since your clan leaders could change those and there's nothing you could do to keep them accurate without an additional server hit every time you check?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
More likely is that you change clans rather than the rumpus room furniture changing. Mafia isn't going to check the rumpus room whenever you switch clans, so that would be inconsistently accounted for (when getting stuff during login, or when manually visiting there). I don't know if inconsistent accounting is actually better than not accounting for it at all, since in the latter case you can at least know for sure that it isn't included and manually add those numbers.

Theraze

I'd guess that most people who care about it being accurate would get stung once and then ignore mafia's internal handling and just compensate for it themselves, like they do now. Well, after they post a bug report which would get closed due to not wanting to add an extra server hit every time they login or change clans.