Bug - Cannot Reproduce Stone Mariachis suggests a Toy Accordion in a Zombie Slayer run

Terion

Not sure if this should be categorized as a Bug, or if it really needs to be addressed, but I saw it today and figured I'd mention it, and had to prefix it with something. I was using r13914.

When using the Quests - Lucky Entryway option to quickly go through the entryway, I thought (incorrectly) I had gotten all the items lined up, but after making the SCUBA gear, it stopped with the following line in the CLI:
"You need 1 more toy accordion to continue."

Normally, this would be sold for 150 Meat in the Armory and Leggery, but that shop is not available in a Zombie Slayer run. I got past it by using chewing gums until I got a stolen accordion, and passed the Mariachis with that.

Since you automatically get a single clover each day from the hermitage for free, it's likely you will not acquire an accordion unintentionally during your ZS run (as you aren't sewering trinkets to turn into clovers.)

Should Mafia detect that you are in a ZS run and suggest (or automatically sewer for) a stolen accordion instead of the toy accordion?

I support this idea. Clearly the "You need 1 more toy accordion to continue." in a ZS run is a bug. I would think the auto-sewer part would qualify as a feature, though.