Page 219 of 222 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2219

Thread: EatDrink.ash: Optimize your daily diet (and see how your old diet stacks up).

Is there a way of making EatDrink.ash favor items already owned, with perhaps a weight multiplier? I would like to script to consider mall items, while still favor using items already owned. For example, a 1.5x weighting for items already owned.

Why? Either you're dealing with mall prices or you aren't. If you aren't, disable the mall. If you are, then cheap is good. Either or.

That being said, while HC or ronin SC, you can set autosellWhileRonin and it will use autosell prices for inventory items instead of mall prices. Though that means irreplaceable items will go away.

I guess it makes some sense to consider items in inventory worth less than what they would cost in mall (because I expect them to not sell when *I* put them in at that price), but more than autosell (to better reflect potential future cost of replacement, or something)?
    If that was the case, then it might be sufficient to say something like "treat at autosell prices if amount in inventory is at least X"?

I am definitely at least 90% with Theraze on this. You shouldn't be multiplying value of something just because you can't sell it at mall prices.
    There's a big difference between treating something as as-cheap-as-possible (worst case: autosell it and use the proceeds to buy something with better adventure yields) and adding weight to its value (worst case: you will spend extra millions worth of resources to *lower* your actual yields; this is much worse result than just keeping them in inventory)

i need some help with using i'm new using mafia, eatdrink, and haven't read much on these posts i having problems with what its outputting as cost its say the cost for items was like 10k meat but cost about 8k.i have set value of adv 100 and i was wondering how fix cost value and how to change it because i read on some of it and doesn't seem to effect it in anyway so don't know what i was doing wrong.

Developer

To prevent using it to create mallbots, Mafia only knows the 5th cheapest price (it still buys the cheapest) which is probably the reason for the difference.

It's also safer estimate if you are buying more than 1, and especially if you are buying 5+.

To prevent using it to create mallbots, Mafia only knows the 5th cheapest price (it still buys the cheapest) which is probably the reason for the difference.
    Originally Posted by Darzil View Post
    oh at least i know why now.

It's also safer estimate if you are buying more than 1, and especially if you are buying 5+.
    Originally Posted by xKiv View Post
    I'm pretty certain that's not it i know it was buying more than 1 i calculated it all what meat for and how many it got.

Now is there anyway to change budget for meat because i want to see if my total cost would by lessen oh i don't know this but I'm on first run does spleen does anything because i looked it up and i know it can give adv. for item used but i don't know if i can use it or not due i think pose to be for different paths.

Would anyone know why this script having worked so well for some time now only drinks to 18 instead of 19 and gives the error "Eat Drink has failed to fill your organs to completion?" I read some of the prior posts and went in and adjusted the value of the main stat and tried it again but it once more only drank to 18. I do use Harvest and went in tried adjusting settings there to no avail. I could purge the scripts but just reaching out to see if there is a hidden value somewhere that I can reset.

At a guess you have a mime shotglass in your inventory. Handling for a zero fullness drink isn't yet handled by the script.