Feature - Implemented r13803 - maximizer ignores "-buddy-bjorn" and "-crown-of-thrones"

Fluxxdog

I have a script that swaps out my familiars in the Throne and Bjorn. However, the maximizer has been throwing out the familiars I've been planting there and putting in others. I adjusted my scripts to include "-buddy-bjorn" and "-crown-of-thrones" where appropriate, but it seems the maximizer doesn't recognize these. If I want to keep a specific familiar in the the carrier, I would like to tell the maximizer to leave it alone and not swap it for something else.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I don't know why you hyphenated the item names. Not that that has anything to do with this feature not being available yet.

Darzil

Developer
It's because the hyphenated names are the slot names. Am looking at this, but it's a crazy area of code, so taking my time.

Edit specifically EquipmentRequest.slotNames[]. It actually works without hyphens too, as it can match with EquipmentRequest.phpSlotNames[]. That's why -offhand works despite -off-hand being the public name.

Last edited:

ereinion

Hmm, how does this differ in behavior from e.g. -back? I have used that before, and that has prevented both the back-item and the familiar in the buddy-bjorn to be switched out. Will the new feature switch the back-item, but not change the inhabitant of the crown/bjorn?

Darzil

Developer
Hmm, how does this differ in behavior from e.g. -back? I have used that before, and that has prevented both the back-item and the familiar in the buddy-bjorn to be switched out. Will the new feature switch the back-item, but not change the inhabitant of the crown/bjorn?

Yes, this stops changes of the familiar in the crown/bjorn slot, but doesn't stop changes of what is worn on the head/back.