New Content - Implemented Avatar of Sneaky Pete

Darzil

Developer
Yup. The link needs to actually assemble the blackbird and then it needs to not fiddle with the terrarium.

r13740 adds autocreation for Blackbird (and Crow) if you have the parts, lack the familiar or hatchling, or lack the hatchling and are in an Avatar path. Hopefully the map link will then work.

Bale

Minion
Thanks.

The effect "Muffled" has been confirmed as Combat -15, not Combat -10 as KoLmafia currently believes.
That was fixed in 13730.

It is not fixed. Evidence:

Code:
[COLOR="olive"]> version[/COLOR]

KoLmafia v16.2 r13738

[COLOR="olive"]> ash string_modifier("Muffled","Modifiers");[/COLOR]

Returned: Combat Rate: -10

Last edited:

Winterbay

I think 13370 actually unfixed it. It went in first as -15 which was claimed to be false so it was chanfed to -10. -15 now appears to be correct again...

Darzil

Developer
Hmm, ok, I misread. Where is the proof on -15? Mafia thought -15 from the text so that got entered, CF40 claimed -10 from visiting non-combat in Beanstalk. I've seen people claim -15 in /challenge based on what mafia had claimed.

Edit - I see Melon spaded it also in the non-combat more recently.

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Things I think we still need, are there more ?
Better quest progress detection.
Banish with Peel Out and Extra-Smelly Muffler - support it once duration and whether it stacks is known.
Is there an effect gained when Walk Away from Explosion is used as there was with Bifurcating Blow? If so we need to add it.
Handle the different versions of Slicked-Back Do effect, if TPTB elect not to differentiate them by name.
Do we want to track Sneaky Pete skill points? I noticed code for this for Boris and Zombie but not Jarlsberg.
Edit - Apparently Rocket Launcher upgrade may kill an extra 3 enemies on the battlefield according to GD according to chat!

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Walk away from explosion gives, uh, Bored with Explosions for 30 adv. I don't know the effect ID, though.

Apparently rocket launcher gives +3 kills on battlefield (dunno if for both sides or what). I don't know the message. Still unsure whether sissy bar has secret effects.

death star

Each cast of rev engine can give an additional 10 turn of an unshruggable +combat or -combat effect.
Mana burning can extend those, with detrimental effects.
Of course the easy solution on the user's part is to disable mana burning.

My suggestion would be to exclude those 3 buffs from mana burning (possibly just when the muffler bike upgrade links rev engine with muffled or unmuffled). Are there already other black listed buffs?

Darzil

Developer
Each cast of rev engine can give an additional 10 turn of an unshruggable +combat or -combat effect.
Mana burning can extend those, with detrimental effects.
Of course the easy solution on the user's part is to disable mana burning.

My suggestion would be to exclude those 3 buffs from mana burning (possibly just when the muffler bike upgrade links rev engine with muffled or unmuffled). Are there already other black listed buffs?

r13745 excludes Rev Engine from mana burning, still works in Moods as usual. Can be over-ridden by changing skillBurn15011 in preferences.

Darzil

Developer
I think we should track both Jarlsberg and Sneaky Pete points.

r13746 does what Boris and Zombie does, incrementing by 1 or 2 at prism break, and also accounts for using soul fragments or shots of mojo for Jarlsberg and Sneaky Pete respectively.

I think we may be able to sanity check and correct the values for runs prior to now, this could be checked when visiting gates. If the unspent skill points can go above 30 (32 for Jarlsberg) we could calculate the number of carried over points by taking the displayed number, adding known avatar skills, and subtracting the current level (with a cap of 15 for Boris, 30 for Jarlsberg, ? for Pete) and subtracting 2 for Jarlsberg. This wouldn't work for Zombie, due to not knowing which wanderers have been killed, but we could do it at level 1 in Zombie. Edit - would also need to know the URL of An Open Grave.

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
r13747 considers Peel Out and Racing Slicks for calculating Free runaway chance. Untested as I don't have it.

Bale

Minion
Motorcycle mounted Rocket Launcher kills +3 enemies on the Battlefield! Huh.

I guess that'll require some support.

Darzil

Developer
r13762. Added council quest tracking. Some missing from wiki so not all will work. Specifically missing initial level 7 quest text, level 9 completion text, initial level 12 quest text, defeating frat boy text and defeating both sides text. I'm sure there will be the odd bug, but those I've encountered on the way to level 4 work. Edit - Works to level 7.

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Code:
--------------------
1557 Bored With Explosions explode.gif 4f7a830edacc2436623b313a571f7b68
# Bored With Explosions: You're just over them
--------------------
Banish looks to be tied to effect (so 30 adv, including the mob you exploded, can be extended via pyec and friends).

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Code:
--------------------
1557 Bored With Explosions explode.gif 4f7a830edacc2436623b313a571f7b68
# Bored With Explosions: You're just over them
--------------------
Banish looks to be tied to effect (so 30 adv, including the mob you exploded, can be extended via pyec and friends).

I believe it's also unshruggable? I think for now til there is public spading otherwise, I'll put it at 30 turns. Seems narratively wrong as well as complex that TPTB would change the duration of a banish based on what Pete does later. As well as more complex to support!