New Content - Implemented Avatar of Sneaky Pete

Bale

Minion
r13727 - Sneaky Pete can make Advanced and Superhuman Cocktails with Mixologist.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

You have no idea how much I've been missing the booze manager's ability to tell me what I can make.

Darzil

Developer
I think there is something odd with it still (no pun intended). Was seeing new drinks appearing after I'd made those I could. I suspect it's something odd with trying to make two of things.

Edit - I know exactly how much I've been missing it though!

Edit - Also, I'm not looking at this again til tomorrow earliest.

Darzil

Developer
If someone can post the html for the Cowling, Muffler and Seat choices I'll look at Motorbike tracking tomorrow.

Bale

Minion
Why does KoLmafia not have an absolute value function? Could I have one please? I feel a little weird needing to use...

Code:
int audience = my_audience() < 0? (-1 * my_audience()): my_audience();

Bale

Minion
The skill, Mug for the Audience is still missing from KoLmafia. It's picture is mug.gif and it is skill number 7201. Here's the relevant data:

HTML:
<option value="7201" picurl="mug" >Mug for the Audience (0 Mana Points)</option>

Darzil

Developer
r13730. Loads of stuff:
Fix Mug skill entry.
Add some plurals for Ashes and Firebomb crates.
Fix some combat rate modifiers (Brood and Ashen).
Add abs(x) and Audience to modifiers.txt, and support Born Showman.
Add current spading on molotov soda (8-9 adv) - if different can update, but it's all I or wiki has seen and reported.
Rowdy Drinker gives +1 adv/drunk - untested, I don't have it yet.
Length of All Revved Up depends on Audience.
Track uses of limited skills (adds preferences - _peteThrownParty, _peteJukeboxFixed, _petePeeledOut, _peteRiotIncited, _peteJumpedShark) - have tested some only, don't have success message for Jump Shark.
Can walk away from Upping Your Grade.
Add mug to stationary buttons if you are Pete and can pickpocket. Pirate insulting button now "pirate insult" to avoid confusion with Pete skill "insult".

Edit - next working on Motorbike support.

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
r13732 Motorbike support (or should that be Motorbike stand?).

What it does:
Recognise Nitro Tank, Sweepy Red Light, Massage Seat and Sissy Bar in stats.
Recognise increased limit for Peel Out from Racing Slicks.
Recognise new access methods for Peak, Beach and Island.
Account for extra desert exploration from Blacklight Bulb.
Handle Muffled/Unmuffled in mood.
Fixes lookup of skill to effect for Pete skills.
Add 6 preferences peteMotorbikeX, where X is Tires, GasTank, Headlight, Cowling, Muffler or Seat.

Quite a lot of this is untested, as I can't have all the upgrades!
Does the current evilness beep code handle Ghost Vacuum correctly or are changes needed?

What it doesn't do:
Handle banishing with Peel Out and Extra-Smelly Muffler - What are the messages, how long does the banish last, can you stack multiple or is only one monster at a time banished?

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
As of a few revisions back, beeps were not accounted for by Ghost Vacuum. Checking now.

edit: nope.

HTML:
<p><center>You win the fight!<!--WINWINWIN--><p><p>Your Evilometer emits a single beep.  The air in this part of the crypt smells slightly less evil...<p><p>Rainbow Dash's ghost vacuum sucks up some extra evil!<p>

Darzil

Developer
Excellent, just needed that extra text. Didn't know if it changed the beeps or not

r13734 should handle Ghost Vacuum.

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Can someone who breaks prism in Sneaky Pete find out the choice adventure number for choosing your post prism class, so we can correctly support it ? (And text from final page if multiple pages).

Darzil

Developer
r13735 - Should handle Sorceress correctly (I hope, I haven't got that far)
r13736 - Actually handle Rowdy Drinker.
Edit : r13737 - Fix desert tracking with Blacklight Bulb. Don't show use map link for black market map as Pete unless you have bird parts.

Last edited:

Cool12309

Any chance you can make the maximizer not suggest to wear the bb/cot if you can't place anything in it (as in, the three avatar paths)

Bale

Minion
Edit : r13737 - Don't show use map link for black market map as Pete unless you have bird parts.

This worked, but unfortunately the [use map] link didn't work. I got this:

Taking Spinel Sun the Reassembled Blackbird out of terrarium...
Familiar request unsuccessful.
You need a guide.

Yup. The link needs to actually assemble the blackbird and then it needs to not fiddle with the terrarium.

Bale

Minion
The effect "Muffled" has been confirmed as Combat -15, not Combat -10 as KoLmafia currently believes.