Feature - Implemented ASH or CLI command for the Javascript Function fightMostTowerGuardians()

I would like an ASH or CLI command for "Tower (To Shadow)" for the javascript function "fightMostTowerGuardians()".

Thanks for your consideration. :)

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Perhaps the best way to implement this would be an optional parameter for the cli tower command to only climb the tower to the shadow.

tower [shadow]

Darzil

Developer
If you think bumping this so soon after requesting it means someone will be more likely to do it than fixing still or supporting Pete you will be disappointed.

Crowther

Sigh. Yeah, I've been mildly wanting this feature for a while, but the bump makes me think, "Not now" (but in less clean language).

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
r13717

Not tested.

The command is partialtower. As much as I liked Bale's syntax it just didn't feel right given the way the code was organized. Besides, I wasn't sure where to handle a cli command with a parameter.

I was also annoyed by the bump coming so soon, but I got over that since I am unlikely to contribute anything to Pete support.

If you think bumping this so soon after requesting it means someone will be more likely to do it than fixing still or supporting Pete you will be disappointed.

I am sorry, I do not know the time frame of "so soon" in the context of this forum. Nor do I have any clue how much time/effort would be required to make such an implementation. I figured it would be relatively easy considering the function already exists for java script. If not, then I am sorry for my lack of knowledge in the area.

As for the bump, there had been nothing else mentioned. No one said "Oh, good idea" or "Sure, when I get some time" instead it just fell off the main page over the course of 2-3 days. I had a similar posting on this exact same function a month or two ago and it died off in the same way without much talk and no action. I didn't want this one to suffer the same fate.

Anyways, I apologize for the annoyance/foul language I brought to mind. Thanks frono for the implementation, I will test it out tomorrow when I reach it.